Thursday, March 31, 2011

Take 3

First off, here are some pictures of Lainey in her new dress I made. I put a onsie under to keep her warm, it fits perfect. And I am hoping that in the summer, when she does not have a onsie on, that it will still fit.

And here is the 3rd dress I made her. This one is really casual, simple. And once again I forgot to take a before shot. Sorry guys:( I really wanted to but I just get an idea in my head and I go. It was another tank top, if that helps. It is hard to see in this photo but there is an eyelet (I think that is what it is called) in the middle centre.
And just because she's cute!
Hope everyone is having a great week!

3 comments:

  1. love the flower barrette!
    dress looks cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe, it is actually my hair clip but we are already sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is certainly started to get lots of hair. Just think of the fun you will have with it when its longer. Ponytail, braid all kinds of neat things. Enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete