Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Fabric Overload

So I am really trying not to buy as much fabric, I have more than I could use in the next 5 years. But new lines come out, sales happen and I cave. I have to say I have only had one slip up in the new year and to be honest I totally forgot I told myself I was not buying anymore. Not that that is an excuse but it is what happened. So I bought some fabric at the end of December and usually I go to the post before Trevor comes home and then put the material away. It's not like I am not allowed to buy so much material but I do buy a lot and instead of hearing the "speech" I just put it away. This time I went out of town and it all came in ONE day. Eeek! Good thing Trevor was missing me and thought it was pretty funny.

I already have a fat quarter bundle of this collection, Shade Garden. I am making a quilt for my niece and have a great idea already.
This fat quarter bundle of 12 days of Christmas is for a tree skirt. I made a christmas throw out of this line and just love it.
 And of course Little Folks by Anna Maria Horner. I have some of this line already in both the flannel and the voile, whch feels like silk. I am going to make Lainey some summer dresses out of this.
 And some charm packs. I really want to make some more patchwork quilts. I thought I could make a large quilt with just 3 charm packs but after making my christmas one I realized I need a lot more. So I bought 3 more fandango and....
 4 more dream on!!!
I have a few projects in the works, as soon as we are not all sick and I stop going to bed at 8pm I will get sewing!

1 comment:

  1. Nice fabrics. Cant wait to see the finished products. I know what you mean about the"speech". You just have to sort of agree and they forget. hahah

    ReplyDelete