Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Pillow Seat Table

I love having time to sew. I see something I make it, it is such a wonderful feeling. I came across this pattern this week and went out and bought what I needed and made it today. I just new Lainey would love it! It is a little larger then I thought it would be but she'll grow into it. haha
Anyways taking photos of her is always fun, she so cooperative.....oh and I hate my camera!




 Alright I love her face here and her head looks like it does not belong on her body, hahaha.
 Running away from me.
 I tackled her but still could not get her to sit still. Oh well we had fun.
 Gosh I love her!
Check the pattern out, it is really easy to make, it uses a lot more stuffing then I thought but is worth it. 

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe how much this looks like a store bought seat (in a good way). I love it!

    Lainey is SO cute

    ReplyDelete