Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Wouldn't it be nice.....


In the past two weeks one of the most amazing things is watching Trevor fall in love with our little girl. I knew he would love her but I just could not see how they would be together. Watching him fall in love with her has made me fall in love with him all over again.

We are so excited for some upcoming visitors. First we have Melissa who is coming on Sunday morning.......I just can't wait and Lainey is so excited to meet her Aunt, I just know they are going to hit it off. Then we have Grandma coming who is never going to want to leave. And last but not least Grandpa is going to meet up at the end of Grandma's stay. We are really looking forward to all our visitors and are very thankful that they took the time to come all this way for a visit.
Lainey and Dad hanging out, She just loves her hands close to her face!
We call this her fish face, she makes it all the time, especially before she yawns. She has made it since day one and it is one of our favorite expressions.
Big eyes looking up at dad!
Going for a walk, she really loves the wrap!
Nap time!



3 comments:

  1. My comment did not show again...hmmm

    I love the gish face!! I keep looking at it :) And I love the way trev is looking at her in the first one, so sweet

    Auntie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures. You are right I wont want to leave. guess what I'm NOT!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures, especially the napping one.
    i think Grandma is still going to be there when we get there in the fall!
    jk

    ReplyDelete