Friday, September 11, 2009

Starting Out


Well I am finally starting my first Blog. I have been talking about it for a while as well as following many other blogs which have inspired me to start my own. I find other blogs to be both inspirational and motivational, in saying that I hope mine will be too. I am also starting this blog to keep in touch with my friends and family that are far away. 

My first project that is going to be recorded on my blog is my sister Melissa's lap quilt. I started this quilt with her about 3 weeks ago when I was visiting her. It is almost complete I am just working on the actual quilting part. It is a 45 degree angle grid and I hope she likes the end result. 



2 comments:

  1. Ya!!! So glad that you started one! I've added it to my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it and the pic is beautiful of you. Can't wait to follow along

    ReplyDelete